Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Overheating in ios 15.5

Hi, my iphone 13 pro is overheating and the battery life is poor since I downloaded ios 15.5. This will probably cause permanent damage to the battery life of the phone. Can you please fix this asap!??

br,

Gustav

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 4:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 6:20 PM

ClickiPhone too hot?

Click ▶︎ iPhone User Guide.

Apple won’t replace the battery until it reaches 80% capacity.

Battery Performance Tips:

Need more help?

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2022 6:20 PM in response to gustav231

ClickiPhone too hot?

Click ▶︎ iPhone User Guide.

Apple won’t replace the battery until it reaches 80% capacity.

Battery Performance Tips:

Need more help?

Jul 8, 2022 11:48 AM in response to gustav231

I have exactly the same problem. Switched feom 15.3.1 to 15.5. 13 pro max overheats, battery life is very very poor compared to older version. WoW, I bought this phone since ıt was the longest lasting phone in 2021, now it gives about 4 hours of screen on time while navigating, while in the past it was like 7-8 hours. If apple does not fix this as soon as possible, I will understand that Apple just nerfed the phones before the release of its newer iPhone. I bought latest and best iphone to have a excellent device and excellent user experience and not even enter and explain my problems in forums like this..

Overheating in ios 15.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.