Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I select my PBS icon on my Apple TV the blue screen comes up then immediately goes away. I have used the free Apple TV app for years and suddenly it does nor load. What can I do to get it back, please.

When I select my PBS icon (it was part of the Apple free package), the blue PBS screen comes on but then immediately goes away. I had bee watching this PBS app for years but now…. What can I do to get it back?

Apple TV HD, tvOS 14

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 4:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 7:30 PM

Try this for any misbehaving app:

Apple TV HD, tvOS 14

Users are advised to keep their devices up-to-date, for best support, features, bug fixes, stability, and performance.

Update your Apple TV - Apple Support (tvOS 15.5.1 as of May 25th.)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 11, 2022 7:30 PM in response to 71lunker

Try this for any misbehaving app:

Apple TV HD, tvOS 14

Users are advised to keep their devices up-to-date, for best support, features, bug fixes, stability, and performance.

Update your Apple TV - Apple Support (tvOS 15.5.1 as of May 25th.)

When I select my PBS icon on my Apple TV the blue screen comes up then immediately goes away. I have used the free Apple TV app for years and suddenly it does nor load. What can I do to get it back, please.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.