Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud apple id

My apple id is @icloud.com in settings name, phone#, email my icloud is listed as Apple id & my phone number is listed for imessages/facetime. i have also created an alias account on icloud to add to contact info. My question is this? Why is non of my contact info labeled as my (icloud email)? ive even tried added my outlook to info and it does not say email or verified or any if the sort but i can’t receive imessage & such. I know way back on my old apple id i used to have a gmail for apple id and had a icloud that used same name for my email and in settings icloud was labeled as email/imessage along with number and gmail was labeled apple id. Im highly confused as to now that i only have a icloud as my apple id that i assume is also my email? but there seems to be no way to change from @icloud

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 6:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2022 6:41 PM

Contact Customer Support by phone or chat:

Similar questions

1 reply

icloud apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.