Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There's a blue/black dot omnipresent in my camera lens

Dears,

I have noticed in my iPhone 13 pro that there is a blue/black dot omnipresent in my camera lens, especially the one with 3x zoom.

can anyone tell me what I can do to fix this and if I have to return it back to apple for repair.

As I have bought the iPhone from USA, and I am currently staying in Egypt.

Thank you

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 2:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 2:41 AM

Hey there,

The blue dot is the reflection of light inside the camera lens, the only way to control it is to adjust the angle of exposure of the lens to light. As for the black dot, it may be just dust or something like that Make sure to clean the camera lenses with a clean cloth. I advise you to use the cloth in which the glasses lenses are cleaned. If you still see that point, there may be something stuck inside the lens and you will need to go to one of Apple centers or AASP (Apple Authorized Service provider) you can find one by this link ☞ Apple - Find Locations

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2022 2:41 AM in response to Jow960

Hey there,

The blue dot is the reflection of light inside the camera lens, the only way to control it is to adjust the angle of exposure of the lens to light. As for the black dot, it may be just dust or something like that Make sure to clean the camera lenses with a clean cloth. I advise you to use the cloth in which the glasses lenses are cleaned. If you still see that point, there may be something stuck inside the lens and you will need to go to one of Apple centers or AASP (Apple Authorized Service provider) you can find one by this link ☞ Apple - Find Locations

There's a blue/black dot omnipresent in my camera lens

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.