You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After entering my Apple ID password to sign out of your Apple ID on my device, howl long does it take to see "Tap erase" on my device

How long does it take after I have entered my Apple password?

iPhone 13

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 2:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 11:36 AM

Have you tried entering your passcode as the Related Article above states you should do?

From the article.

From your device's Lock Screen, try entering your passcode until the "[Device] Unavailable" screen appears and your device asks you to try again later. When you're able to, continue trying to enter your passcode until the "Security Lockout" screen appears and you get the Erase [Device] option in the bottom corner of the screen.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 12, 2022 11:36 AM in response to jaydub05

Have you tried entering your passcode as the Related Article above states you should do?

From the article.

From your device's Lock Screen, try entering your passcode until the "[Device] Unavailable" screen appears and your device asks you to try again later. When you're able to, continue trying to enter your passcode until the "Security Lockout" screen appears and you get the Erase [Device] option in the bottom corner of the screen.

After entering my Apple ID password to sign out of your Apple ID on my device, howl long does it take to see "Tap erase" on my device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.