Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t restore my new iphone13 promax. The apps won’t download…Says it is still being restored? It’s been 24 hrs!

Trying to switch to 13 promax. Apps won’t load and it’s been 24 hrs!

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 8:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 10:17 AM

Stay connected to the internet and continue using the iPhone. Depending on the internet speed all apps will get downloaded from the App Store automatically. Apps don't transfer from iPhone to iPhone, only the app data along with app links to the App Store gets transferred.

Apps & Settings --> Apart from the Apps following will also not get transferred.

1. Content from the iTunes and App Stores or PDFs downloaded directly to Apple Books
  2. Content synced from iTunes, like imported MP3s or CDs, videos, books, and photos
  3. Data already stored in iCloud, like iCloud Photos, iMessages, and text (SMS) and multimedia (MMS) messages
  4. Face ID or Touch ID settings
  5. Apple Pay information and settings
  6. Apple Mail data
  7. Apple Music

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2022 10:17 AM in response to Helpmenat

Stay connected to the internet and continue using the iPhone. Depending on the internet speed all apps will get downloaded from the App Store automatically. Apps don't transfer from iPhone to iPhone, only the app data along with app links to the App Store gets transferred.

Apps & Settings --> Apart from the Apps following will also not get transferred.

1. Content from the iTunes and App Stores or PDFs downloaded directly to Apple Books
  2. Content synced from iTunes, like imported MP3s or CDs, videos, books, and photos
  3. Data already stored in iCloud, like iCloud Photos, iMessages, and text (SMS) and multimedia (MMS) messages
  4. Face ID or Touch ID settings
  5. Apple Pay information and settings
  6. Apple Mail data
  7. Apple Music

I can’t restore my new iphone13 promax. The apps won’t download…Says it is still being restored? It’s been 24 hrs!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.