Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro updated IOS last night, now my FaceID doesn’t work now. Got message say camera issue

I have tried to reset, powered off and on… During setup I just hangs on reading my face image. No further errors reported, just doesn’t complete setup

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 10:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 10:16 AM

See >>> If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

If you continue to experience difficulties, you might be best advised to seek assistance directly from from Apple Support. You can contact the Support Team using the Get Support link at top-right of this page. Alternatively, you can initiate and manage your support cases using the excellent Apple Support App. If not already installed on your iPad, the App can be downloaded from the App Store:

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/apple-support/id1130498044

You might also visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to test and assess your iPad:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2022 10:16 AM in response to PilotBoz

See >>> If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

If you continue to experience difficulties, you might be best advised to seek assistance directly from from Apple Support. You can contact the Support Team using the Get Support link at top-right of this page. Alternatively, you can initiate and manage your support cases using the excellent Apple Support App. If not already installed on your iPad, the App can be downloaded from the App Store:

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/apple-support/id1130498044

You might also visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where the technicians will be able to test and assess your iPad:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

iPad Pro updated IOS last night, now my FaceID doesn’t work now. Got message say camera issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.