Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i safely cancel my iCloud+?

I have an iCloud+ 2TB account that is shared with my family. We are all using it and there is quite a lot stored on there. My wife subscribed to Apple 1 Premier, and she has listed all our same family members. We all are getting the benefits of the music, news, etc. but it doesn't look like we're using the iCloud that comes with Premier -- it's all connected to my iCloud account.

Can I safely cancel my iCloud+ account, and assume that the storage included with Apple One Premier would automatically cover our family? I'd hate to lose a bunch of data...

Thanks!

MacBook Air 13″, 11.6

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 5:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 6:16 PM

It should be automatically cancelled once the free trial for Apple One is over and it renews into the Paid subscription.

See here for details: link->. What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

If the iCloud storage included in Apple One is equal to your current plan

During the free trial, you keep both your current iCloud+ plan and the iCloud storage in Apple One. Once the trial is finished, your current iCloud+ plan is canceled. Your total iCloud storage will be the amount included in your Apple One subscription.

Don’t cancel it yourself manually as it can delete anything that exceeds the free 5GB storage option for all the users.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2022 6:16 PM in response to MarkinCH

It should be automatically cancelled once the free trial for Apple One is over and it renews into the Paid subscription.

See here for details: link->. What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

If the iCloud storage included in Apple One is equal to your current plan

During the free trial, you keep both your current iCloud+ plan and the iCloud storage in Apple One. Once the trial is finished, your current iCloud+ plan is canceled. Your total iCloud storage will be the amount included in your Apple One subscription.

Don’t cancel it yourself manually as it can delete anything that exceeds the free 5GB storage option for all the users.

Can i safely cancel my iCloud+?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.