Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

imessage and facetime wont register my phone number

I have done everything that is mentioned on the apple site to register for it's message and facetime services. and waited more than 24 hours for verification process. I've reset the services more than once as mentioned on the site. but it still says there was an error while registering for imessage and facetime.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 10:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2022 10:44 PM

nir2594 Said:

"imessage and facetime wont register my phone number: I have done everything that is mentioned on the apple site to register for it's message and facetime services. and waited more than 24 hours for verification process. I've reset the services more than once as mentioned on the site. but it still says there was an error while registering for imessage and FaceTime."

-------

I. Troubleshooting iMessage:

Messaging is a service provided by your carrier. So, contact your carrier for iMessage.

II. Troubleshooting FaceTime and Face ID:

Refer to the tips mentioned on these links...

A. Troubleshooting FaceTime:

B. Troubleshooting Face ID:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 12, 2022 10:44 PM in response to nir2594

nir2594 Said:

"imessage and facetime wont register my phone number: I have done everything that is mentioned on the apple site to register for it's message and facetime services. and waited more than 24 hours for verification process. I've reset the services more than once as mentioned on the site. but it still says there was an error while registering for imessage and FaceTime."

-------

I. Troubleshooting iMessage:

Messaging is a service provided by your carrier. So, contact your carrier for iMessage.

II. Troubleshooting FaceTime and Face ID:

Refer to the tips mentioned on these links...

A. Troubleshooting FaceTime:

B. Troubleshooting Face ID:

imessage and facetime wont register my phone number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.