Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund

I refunded my Apple music subscription because I didn't want to buy it it automaticly renewed and my refund request was accepted and I didn't get my money back can you help me please?

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 1:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 2:03 AM

Hi,

If you have received confirmation that your refund request was approved, you should expect your funds to appear on the payment method used within a few business days. It may take up to thirty days to show on your statement as a refund or credit adjustment.

If you paid with Apple ID balance, you should expect the refund to credit back onto your balance within 48hrs of being approved.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2022 2:03 AM in response to bigmear

Hi,

If you have received confirmation that your refund request was approved, you should expect your funds to appear on the payment method used within a few business days. It may take up to thirty days to show on your statement as a refund or credit adjustment.

If you paid with Apple ID balance, you should expect the refund to credit back onto your balance within 48hrs of being approved.

Refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.