Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with billing info & paying

I can’t update my apps nor pay for them regularly, there’s a problem with my failed card. I tried to put my info again & cancel the subscriptions but there’s no cancel button ! And when I try to remove the payment method it says Error etc.. ? Help me please !

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 2:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 5:29 AM

I can’t update my apps nor pay for them regularly, there’s a problem with my failed card.

If you can't make purchases or update apps, including free apps, you need to update your payment method or add a new one

-> add first the new card, then remove the old one.

See also -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

You can also use your Apple ID balance as payment method: Add money to your Apple ID balance

Add money to your Apple ID balance – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2022 5:29 AM in response to jewels82

I can’t update my apps nor pay for them regularly, there’s a problem with my failed card.

If you can't make purchases or update apps, including free apps, you need to update your payment method or add a new one

-> add first the new card, then remove the old one.

See also -> Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

You can also use your Apple ID balance as payment method: Add money to your Apple ID balance

Add money to your Apple ID balance – Apple Support (UK)

Problem with billing info & paying

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.