Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I never got my refund

I used my Apple pay to pay an order from eBay, after cancel the order eBay issued me back the value by Apple pay. But I never received the money on my bank account

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 6:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 9:35 AM

Apple Pay is the way to pay. It replaces your physical cards and cash with a method of payment that is private, easier and safer. Whether you pay in a store, on a website or in an app. This is the new payment.

it is actually the same as paying contactless with your bank card, only via the iPhone.

Contact eBay, the amount will most likely be transferred back to your bank account number that is known to eBay.

Apple has nothing to do with this in this case.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2022 9:35 AM in response to Gabe_albn

Apple Pay is the way to pay. It replaces your physical cards and cash with a method of payment that is private, easier and safer. Whether you pay in a store, on a website or in an app. This is the new payment.

it is actually the same as paying contactless with your bank card, only via the iPhone.

Contact eBay, the amount will most likely be transferred back to your bank account number that is known to eBay.

Apple has nothing to do with this in this case.

I never got my refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.