Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Folder Disappeared

I was arranging apps on my screen (iPhone 11 Pro Max) and made a folder for all of my "news" apps. I moved the folder to another screen and hit "done." When I went back to that screen the folder was gone... vanished. What happened? I did not delete it...

The apps are still installed on my phone but I can only get access to them through the app library. Is there a fix for this?!?

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 8:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 8:19 AM

You can always open the App Library, and pull back the apps that have disappeared along with the folder.

You can also check if you have hidden the home screen that contains the folder.

Press a random app and select "Edit Home Screen". Press the page dots in the center of the home screen (at the bottom). Check if the page with the folder is there, if yes you can put a check mark on the page, then it should be displayed on the home screen again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2022 8:19 AM in response to Wes_6550

You can always open the App Library, and pull back the apps that have disappeared along with the folder.

You can also check if you have hidden the home screen that contains the folder.

Press a random app and select "Edit Home Screen". Press the page dots in the center of the home screen (at the bottom). Check if the page with the folder is there, if yes you can put a check mark on the page, then it should be displayed on the home screen again.

Folder Disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.