Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Random album cover changes of music on my iPhone

I thought I was adding to a conversation and restarting a topic from a while ago ( 2020) re; random album cover changes of music on my iphone.

There were No answers by apple staff/exeprts etc..and its stared on my phone approx. 2 months ago...a piece of ambient music which has been on my phone/in my playlist for literally years and years, now has a Pink Floyd album cover.....( among about 5-10 others and prbably more I havn't discovered yet)

Also, when I logged in here, I got a text telling me someone was logging in on my Itunes account from Chicago...hello, I'm in Calif.....

Apple you are really really wearing me out and down.

Fix the album cover issue. Now....

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 8:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 8:09 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user forum. Apple's participation here limited primarily to make sure people are following the rules and to answer questions that have gone unanswered for about 12-24 hours and that can be resolved with a link to a support article (and only in certain forums. ).

If you'd like Apple to know your thoughts, use the feedback page:

Product Feedback - Apple

Depending on what device you logged in from, it may be picking up your location from your ISP's IP address. If you were the person logging in at that time, it's nothing to worry about. You'd only need to be concerned if you hadn't initiated a log-in and were seeing 2FA messages.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2022 8:09 AM in response to carleton11

This is primarily a user-to-user forum. Apple's participation here limited primarily to make sure people are following the rules and to answer questions that have gone unanswered for about 12-24 hours and that can be resolved with a link to a support article (and only in certain forums. ).

If you'd like Apple to know your thoughts, use the feedback page:

Product Feedback - Apple

Depending on what device you logged in from, it may be picking up your location from your ISP's IP address. If you were the person logging in at that time, it's nothing to worry about. You'd only need to be concerned if you hadn't initiated a log-in and were seeing 2FA messages.

Random album cover changes of music on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.