Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Songs on my Apple Music keep changing

songs on my Apple Music keep changing from what they were to something unrelated, one was changed to my name ‘molly....’ I don’t think I can describe what it said on the internet but it was inappropriate, the other used my boyfriends name and there has been frequent changes related to sex. I’m concerned I’ve been hacked?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 11, 2021 10:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2021 8:27 AM

Hello Mollytomlinson,

Thanks for the information. Changing your password for your Apple ID and deleting the content is a great step. You can find additional information to ensure your Apple ID is secure here: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised

We'd also recommend taking a look at the information for Unauthorized modification of iOS can cause security vulnerabilities, instability, shortened battery life, and other issues To ensure your iOS is secure, we'd recommend you don't apply any unauthorized modifications and keep your iOS software up to date. Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Additionally, you can check for any unwanted mobile device management profiles: Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone

Best!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2021 8:27 AM in response to Mollytomlinson

Hello Mollytomlinson,

Thanks for the information. Changing your password for your Apple ID and deleting the content is a great step. You can find additional information to ensure your Apple ID is secure here: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised

We'd also recommend taking a look at the information for Unauthorized modification of iOS can cause security vulnerabilities, instability, shortened battery life, and other issues To ensure your iOS is secure, we'd recommend you don't apply any unauthorized modifications and keep your iOS software up to date. Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Additionally, you can check for any unwanted mobile device management profiles: Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone

Best!

Jan 13, 2021 11:22 AM in response to Mollytomlinson

Hello Mollytomlinson,

It looks like no one has responded to your question. Here are a couple things that might help others answer your question:

To clarify, are you stating the actual song titles are showing up with this information or are these playlist titles? Also, are you subscribed to Apple Music, iTunes Match or do you sync music from a computer?

Additionally, is your device connected to Home sharing? You can check by navigating to Library > Home Sharing from the Music app.

Cheers!

Jan 13, 2021 5:47 PM in response to OrigamiFan1

Hi! Thanks for replying. It is the song titles that have been changed not playlist names. The only person who is on family sharing is my dad who doesn’t use his phone and I have Apple Music but don’t sync this with my laptop. I had only noticed as it was on shuffle and several of the names of the songs I were playing had my name -relating to sex and also my boyfriends name. I’ve since deleted these songs from my library and changed my passwords but I’m worried as to how this could have happened in the first place?

Songs on my Apple Music keep changing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.