Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I buy a new iPhone that’s not tied to my existing iPhone if I get a new Apple ID and new email address please help. My iPhone 12 Pro has been a nightmare

Can I buy a new iPhone that’s not tied to my existing iPhone if I get a new Apple ID and new email address please help. My iPhone 12 Pro has been a nightmare

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 11:12 AM

3 replies

Jul 26, 2022 6:34 AM in response to 288Travis

288Travis wrote:

I would like to know how long it will take to Christchurch New Zealand if I purchase the Macbook Air in early December.

1) It's considered impolite to put a completely unrelated question into a thread. It's called "threadjacking". 2) Putting an unrelated question into someone else's answered thread decreases the chances you'll get a good answer. 3) No one here in this user-to-user forum has any inside information into Apple's delivery and logistics systems.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.