Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi my boyfriend lost his phone, got a new number and doesn’t have his iCloud password or email password how can he get his iCloud recovered

Hello. My bf lost his phone, got a new phone with a new carrier, and he doesn’t remember his email or his iCloud password. Is there anything he can do to get his iCloud back

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 2:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 2:24 PM

He would need to recover his iCloud account password or initiate an account revery request to Apple: link-> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Link-> How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

1 reply

Hi my boyfriend lost his phone, got a new number and doesn’t have his iCloud password or email password how can he get his iCloud recovered

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.