Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Increase Volume of Siri's Voice

I have my iPhone 8 volume as high as it will go. The sounds are loud except for Siri's voice, which is very soft. I've tried all the tricks you find online to no avail. How do I fix this?

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 8:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2022 9:09 PM

CrippledFox Said:

"Increase Volume of Siri's Voice: I have my iPhone 8 volume as high as it will go. The sounds are loud except for Siri's voice, which is very soft. I've tried all the tricks you find online to no avail. How do I fix this?"

-------

Increasing Siri Volume:

Try increasing the volume though using Siri itself.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2022 9:09 PM in response to CrippledFox

CrippledFox Said:

"Increase Volume of Siri's Voice: I have my iPhone 8 volume as high as it will go. The sounds are loud except for Siri's voice, which is very soft. I've tried all the tricks you find online to no avail. How do I fix this?"

-------

Increasing Siri Volume:

Try increasing the volume though using Siri itself.

Jun 14, 2022 7:04 PM in response to CrippledFox

CrippledFox Said:

"Increase Volume of Siri's Voice: Thanks, this worked. But you have to ask it the right way. If I say, 'Siri, increase the phone volume to maximum' she replies that it's already as high as it will go. If you say, 'Siri, speak as load as you can" her voice volume increases to phone maximum.'"

-------

You are welcome.

Thanks for spreading the word on what to say. It will help many for certain.

Increase Volume of Siri's Voice

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.