Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Monterey 12.4 not compatible with HP LaserJet 200 colorMFP M276n

Hi, I have the same problem as this person post bellow, I do have Monterey 12.4 is a MacBook Pro 13" 2016

Last night my mac was updated to Monterey 12.1. Now it won't connect to my HP LaserJet 200 colorMFP M276n (no "w" at the end) printer. What's the problem?

iMac 27″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 2:39 PM

Reply  I have this question too

Question marked as

Solved

User profile for user: Old Toad

Old Toad

User level:

Level 10

(194,654 points)

Answer:

A:

The HP LaserJet Pro 200 Color MFP M276nw is AirPrint capable and doesn't need any drivers. Uninstall it as mentioned previously and re-ad it selecting the AirPrint/wireless option.

BUT I SEE HP LaserJet Pro 200 Color MFP M276n IS NOT ON THE LIST.

Any other idea?

Thanks!

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jun 14, 2022 12:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2022 6:52 AM

Hi,

The HP LaserJet Pro 200 Color MFP M276n is in fact listed in About AirPrint - Apple Support (US edition en-us, June 13, 2022).

The driverless AirPrint technology works with both wired (Ethernet) and wireless connection. Important is that the Mac computer and the printer are connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router). For a printer with Ethernet connectivity only, this means a connection to one of the LAN ports of the router. The computer can be connected wirelessly (or by Ethernet) to the router.

Add a printer to your printer list so you can use it on Mac – Apple Support (UK)

Reset the printing system on your Mac to solve a problem – Apple Support (UK)

In case of difficulties with AirPrint, and if the setup is OK, you could try the following procedure (in the exact order):

Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the Mac computer, and all other devices. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the Mac computer. Finally, power on all other devices.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2022 6:52 AM in response to JAIME_RIPOLL

Hi,

The HP LaserJet Pro 200 Color MFP M276n is in fact listed in About AirPrint - Apple Support (US edition en-us, June 13, 2022).

The driverless AirPrint technology works with both wired (Ethernet) and wireless connection. Important is that the Mac computer and the printer are connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router). For a printer with Ethernet connectivity only, this means a connection to one of the LAN ports of the router. The computer can be connected wirelessly (or by Ethernet) to the router.

Add a printer to your printer list so you can use it on Mac – Apple Support (UK)

Reset the printing system on your Mac to solve a problem – Apple Support (UK)

In case of difficulties with AirPrint, and if the setup is OK, you could try the following procedure (in the exact order):

Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the Mac computer, and all other devices. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the Mac computer. Finally, power on all other devices.

Jun 14, 2022 12:17 AM in response to JAIME_RIPOLL

JAIME_RIPOLL Said:

"Monterey 12.4 not compatible with HP LaserJet 200 colorMFP M276n: [...]BUT I SEE HP LaserJet Pro 200 Color MFP M276n IS NOT ON THE LIST. Any other idea?"

-------

Contact HP:

Perform a Chat Session with HP.

Seems HP has yet to do their part in creating the drivers for this.

Monterey 12.4 not compatible with HP LaserJet 200 colorMFP M276n

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.