Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my computer screen blacked out after two months of having it. It has never been dropped and there is no other damage done to the computer. Is this covered under the manufacturer's warranty?

My MacBook has completely gone out after two months of using it. I have not dropped this device or damaged it in anyway. There is no other problems with the device besides the screen going black. I can still hear the sounds from when the computer comes on and when I press keys on the keyboard. Is this covered under the apple manufacturer's warranty since it has only been two months since I purchased the device? How will this device be fixed?

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Jun 14, 2022 7:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2022 7:21 AM

Get expert service and support at the Genius Bar.

Click ▶︎ Start a Service Request. ⚛️

Need more help?

Click ▶︎ Check Repair Status.

1 reply

my computer screen blacked out after two months of having it. It has never been dropped and there is no other damage done to the computer. Is this covered under the manufacturer's warranty?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.