Related Article: Make purchases using Apple Pay

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have sent 50 dollars to a card that’s not on my phone and I don’t know how to get it back

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 14, 2022 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2022 1:15 PM

If that bank account belongs to you, you would access the funds in the same way that you do with anything else in that account. If it was an error and is not your account, see the following from Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

If you think that you entered the wrong bank account or routing number, contact us.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2022 1:15 PM in response to dolla115

If that bank account belongs to you, you would access the funds in the same way that you do with anything else in that account. If it was an error and is not your account, see the following from Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card - Apple Support

If you think that you entered the wrong bank account or routing number, contact us.

I have sent 50 dollars to a card that’s not on my phone and I don’t know how to get it back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.