Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

delete synced photos

I synced photos from my iPhone 10 to my MacBook Air with Monterey 12.4. I want to delete synced photos from my iPhone. Monterey does not use iTunes which I have seen recommended many times.

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 14, 2022 8:09 PM

2 replies

Jun 14, 2022 8:31 PM in response to MollyMac39

MollyMac39 Said:

"delete synced photos: I synced photos from my iPhone 10 to my MacBook Air with Monterey 12.4. I want to delete synced photos from my iPhone. Monterey does not use iTunes which I have seen recommended many times."

-------

About iTunes:

Where have you seen this recommendation? As of Catalina, the TV app is for TV Shows and Movies, whereas the Music app is for Music. Learn More Here: What Happened to iTunes? - Apple Support

Getting Photos Removed:

If you cannot rid of these (or if there are hundreds and thousands to delete), the simplest way may be to perform a factory reset. Perform as incrusted here, including the backupHow to Factory Reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

delete synced photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.