Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disable floating arrow that will speak content. What I’ve read at this forum will not get rid of it! Please help!!

Disable floating arrow that will speak content. What I’ve read at this forum will not get rid of it! Please help!!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022 9:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2022 9:21 PM

Have you enabled --> hear iPhone speak the screen, selected text, and typing feedback

• Go to Settings > Accessibility > Spoken Content.
  • Adjust any of the following: Speak Selection: To hear text you selected, tap the Speak button. Speak Screen: To hear the entire screen, swipe down with two fingers from the top of the screen.

Hear iPhone speak the screen, selected text, and typing ...

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2022 9:21 PM in response to Nolagirl27

Have you enabled --> hear iPhone speak the screen, selected text, and typing feedback

• Go to Settings > Accessibility > Spoken Content.
  • Adjust any of the following: Speak Selection: To hear text you selected, tap the Speak button. Speak Screen: To hear the entire screen, swipe down with two fingers from the top of the screen.

Hear iPhone speak the screen, selected text, and typing ...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.