Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

An arrow has begun to appear in the lower right corner of my screenshot. How do I stop this? It won't goaway on it's own

An arrow has begun to appear in the lower right corner of my screenshot. How do I stop this? It won't goaway on it's own

iMac Pro

Posted on Aug 31, 2019 1:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2019 1:41 PM

If you are referring to the shift+command+5 (Screenshot) screen capture facility, the options menu has an entry to include the mouse pointer in the capture. Is that unchecked?

If you are performing a screencapture from the Terminal command-line using the screencapture utility, do not use the -C argument as that will also capture the current cursor.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2019 1:41 PM in response to drose70

If you are referring to the shift+command+5 (Screenshot) screen capture facility, the options menu has an entry to include the mouse pointer in the capture. Is that unchecked?

If you are performing a screencapture from the Terminal command-line using the screencapture utility, do not use the -C argument as that will also capture the current cursor.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.