You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Keychain won't save the first (portal) page

I enter the URL for the first page which is the portal page; then I sign in on the link and keychain fills in the username & password correctly. However, the only website that is saved in keychain is the last page. I can't figure out how to save the first (portal) page. I can't just open the second page because it won't accept information. I can only get to the second page through the portal page. Unfortunately I can't figure out a way to edit the website information, i.e. add the portal page so I can get to the second page. Any suggestions?

PS - I'm running Monterey 12.4 on an iMac

iMac 21.5″ 4K, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jun 14, 2022 10:09 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2022 6:40 AM

Hi glovehawk,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! As noted in the following article "Some websites request that passwords not be saved. Safari won't save or autofill account names and passwords on those sites.":

If iCloud Keychain won't turn on or sync

Hope this helps!

Have a great day.

Similar questions

1 reply

iCloud Keychain won't save the first (portal) page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.