Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I set multiple Websites for my Logins?

i.e. my Apple ID which is used on various websites from apple but I only can save one website for the auto fill function. Also the Appstore App on my mac won't fill in any password, I still have to open preferences an copy the password from there. Not what I have in mind when I use a system interated PW manager.

I also can't import a csv from 1password. Why?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 6:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 6:39 AM

Set up iCloud on all your devices

Apps and features that use iCloud

iCloud Keychain and iCloud Passwords

Keep your passwords, credit card information, internet accounts, and more up to date on all your devices. You can also access Safari passwords on a Windows computer. Learn more about iCloud Keychain and iCloud Passwords.

Similar questions

6 replies

Dec 3, 2021 9:56 AM in response to bigfudge

What Apple websites? They should all go to idmsa.apple.com for authenticating your AppleID/iCloud account.

But, if I look in my Passwords in Safari, I have several apple websites tied to my various AppleID aliases.

I also can't import a csv from 1password. Why?

You'd have to ask Apple. As I have never had to manually enter anything into my keychain, I have no idea why they would waste time on a mass import function.

Why can't I set multiple Websites for my Logins?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.