Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 13 Pro Max Battery Health

Hi,

I got my phone last November 2021 and today (June) the battery health has dropped to 95%.

within a week 2% dropped.

I just do not know what needs to be done.

I have optimized the battery, turned off background refresh. Still, I don’t see anything helping.

please advise on charging methods too.

thanks

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 14, 2022 11:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2022 11:12 PM

If you've checked all the tips here - Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

It's normal for your Battery Health to drop over time. If it drops below 80% in the first year (under warranty), Apple will replace it for you.

Here's some excellent charging tips - When to charge your iPhone or iPad - Apple Community

2 replies

Jun 15, 2022 5:45 AM in response to Yahyamowlana

Yahyamowlana wrote:

Hi,
I got my phone last November 2021 and today (June) the battery health has dropped to 95%.
within a week 2% dropped.
I just do not know what needs to be done.
I have optimized the battery, turned off background refresh. Still, I don’t see anything helping.
please advise on charging methods too.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with your phone, nothing needs to be done. The average decline in battery health is about 1% a month, so, you're almost exactly where I'd expect you to be. It's important to note that the reported decline in battery health is not linear. Sometimes it will stay the same for months, then drop several points. It will also re-calibrate when you do an iOS update.

Batteries are consumables. Nothing you can do will change that.

IPhone 13 Pro Max Battery Health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.