Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using a MacBook Pro 2010 with high Sierra but camera is not switching on please help. 2 months ago it was working???

Using a MacBook Pro 2010 with high Sierra but camera is not switching on please help. 2 months ago it was working??? Trying to use zoom!

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 2:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 8:47 AM

Sorry but it looks like a visit to >> Find an Apple Authorized Service Provider or Visit a Genius at an Apple Store is required to Evaluate the computer and / or repair it.

Costs - only they could provide that information.

In reality a MBP 2010 in 2022 - 12 years old - it has had a long life and may worth considering a new or newer machine.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2022 8:47 AM in response to wildebeast2403

Sorry but it looks like a visit to >> Find an Apple Authorized Service Provider or Visit a Genius at an Apple Store is required to Evaluate the computer and / or repair it.

Costs - only they could provide that information.

In reality a MBP 2010 in 2022 - 12 years old - it has had a long life and may worth considering a new or newer machine.

Jun 15, 2022 9:42 AM in response to wildebeast2403

You are welcome.

Depending on you Physical Location on the Globe - Apple May offer Refurbished computer at an Apple Reduced Price.

Not cheap but better than Full Price. Have used this service from time to time and very satisfied with the machines. Come with a 1 Year Warranty and 90 Day Phone Support. The Batteries in each of the 2 or 3 I have purchased in the past all had Brand New Batteries with maybe 2 Full Cycles

Certified Refurbished Products - Apple (CA) I am located 🇨🇦 so the link will be for my Region.

Do come back to the Apple Support Communities ( ASC )  in the future, if / or when additional questions may arise

Using a MacBook Pro 2010 with high Sierra but camera is not switching on please help. 2 months ago it was working???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.