You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I delete all my photos after a back up. I need storage and am afraid to lose 4 yrs of memories I have captured

Can I delete all my photos after a back up. I need storage and am afraid to lose 4 yrs of memories I have captured

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 8:27 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 9:01 AM

mayo_ketchup wrote:

No, once you backup again to icloud it will overwrite the old one.

You either need to import pics to your pc Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or PC - Apple Support

or use google photos.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 15, 2022 9:01 AM in response to mayo_ketchup

mayo_ketchup wrote:

No, once you backup again to icloud it will overwrite the old one.

You either need to import pics to your pc Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or PC - Apple Support

or use google photos.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.