Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Select multiple files

I know how to select multiple files in the files app. The problem comes when I search for something, lets say All PS files now if I want to select from that there’s no option to do that. Is there any way possible to select in files after searching? It would save me a lot of time

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi, Cell

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 8:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 2:44 PM

Perhaps you have identified a system bug.

Given that you know precisely what you can see - and in what circumstances - you should submit a Bug Report to Apple using their Product Feedback Portal. For iPad and iPadOS:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

This User Tip, authored by one of our senior contributors, may be helpful in documenting the issue:

Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple Community

When submitting your report via the Portal, please ensure that you include your iPad model and installed version of iPadOS in the body of your report. The pick-list that you’ll select your device details is often does not include the most recent models of iPad and system software versions.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2022 2:44 PM in response to Bertietoucan

Perhaps you have identified a system bug.

Given that you know precisely what you can see - and in what circumstances - you should submit a Bug Report to Apple using their Product Feedback Portal. For iPad and iPadOS:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

This User Tip, authored by one of our senior contributors, may be helpful in documenting the issue:

Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple Community

When submitting your report via the Portal, please ensure that you include your iPad model and installed version of iPadOS in the body of your report. The pick-list that you’ll select your device details is often does not include the most recent models of iPad and system software versions.

Jun 15, 2022 10:55 AM in response to Bertietoucan

Most (if not all) Abobe Apps for iPad do not fully expose their “sandboxed” file area to the Apple Files or Search functions. This restriction is entirely a decision made by Adobe’s Developers.

Should you have cause to offer comment to Adobe, or request functional change to their suite of Apps, you’ll need to contact Adobe.

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Select multiple files

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.