Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Related Article: Set up an account recovery contact

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I unlock my iphone "iphone is disabled connect to iTunes" when I do not have iTune account

how can I establish iTune account to unlock my phone?

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 8:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 10:48 AM

You are sign in here .  .  .  with your Apple ID & Password.

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

when I do not have iTune account

That is the same as your Apple ID.

(< iOS 15.2) See this Apple article: If you forgot your iPhone passcode

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

(iOS 15.2 and newer - you don't need a computer)) How to reset your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch if you've forgotten your passcode

How to reset your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch if you've forgotten your passcode – Apple Support (UK)

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2022 10:48 AM in response to Helpplease_1

You are sign in here .  .  .  with your Apple ID & Password.

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

when I do not have iTune account

That is the same as your Apple ID.

(< iOS 15.2) See this Apple article: If you forgot your iPhone passcode

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

(iOS 15.2 and newer - you don't need a computer)) How to reset your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch if you've forgotten your passcode

How to reset your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch if you've forgotten your passcode – Apple Support (UK)

Jun 29, 2022 2:44 AM in response to benito196

See the following Apple articles:

If you've forgotten your iPad passcode

If you’ve forgotten your iPad passcode – Apple Support (UK)

• If you can't complete any of these steps, if you're still prompted for a passcode or if you need any other assistance, contact Apple Support.

How to remove Activation Lock

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

how do I unlock my iphone "iphone is disabled connect to iTunes" when I do not have iTune account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.