how do I unlock my iphone "iphone is disabled connect to iTunes" when I do not have iTune account how can I establish iTune account to unlock my phone?

how do I unlock my iphone "iphone is disabled connect to iTunes" when I do not have iTune account

how can I establish iTune account to unlock my phone?

Earlier iPhone models

Posted on Jun 2, 2023 6:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2023 6:18 PM

Your Apple ID is your iTunes account ID. But you don’t need an iTunes account to restore an iPhone with iTunes.

See this Apple support link→If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

Or watch this companion video ⬇️

After restoring the phone using one of the methods above you can restore your most recent backup.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2023 6:18 PM in response to dulika224

Your Apple ID is your iTunes account ID. But you don’t need an iTunes account to restore an iPhone with iTunes.

See this Apple support link→If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

Or watch this companion video ⬇️

After restoring the phone using one of the methods above you can restore your most recent backup.

how do I unlock my iphone "iphone is disabled connect to iTunes" when I do not have iTune account how can I establish iTune account to unlock my phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.