Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

export my contacts on mac or icloud

how do i export several or many contacts into a csv file or numbers i tried doing one at a time by dragging, and it does not complete the entire information. just the first last and email or phone maybe. no address. some contacts it will not even drag and drop period. It is so SLOW-i have searched the internet it is not easy. previous threads are from several years ago. i did not want to get involved with a third party software ( bad reviews). please help thanks.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 4:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2022 10:06 PM

Try this.

Create an empty Numbers table

Open Contacts and select all names of the contacts that you'd like to export to Numbers.

Click in the blue field and hold the left mouse button and move the mouse pointer to your empty table (number of selected contacts will be shown)

Release the left mouse button

All selected contacts should be copied to Numbers.

You may have to go to Settings > Security & Privacy and allow that Numbers has access to Contacts.

Hope this will solve your question, please let me know if something in unclear.

I did this on macOS Monterey 12.4 and Numbers 12.0

Ralf

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 15, 2022 10:06 PM in response to WiseTulip

Try this.

Create an empty Numbers table

Open Contacts and select all names of the contacts that you'd like to export to Numbers.

Click in the blue field and hold the left mouse button and move the mouse pointer to your empty table (number of selected contacts will be shown)

Release the left mouse button

All selected contacts should be copied to Numbers.

You may have to go to Settings > Security & Privacy and allow that Numbers has access to Contacts.

Hope this will solve your question, please let me know if something in unclear.

I did this on macOS Monterey 12.4 and Numbers 12.0

Ralf

export my contacts on mac or icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.