Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple id doesnt work

whenever I enter my apple id and password for the screen time (because I forgot the password) it says what i imputed was correct but doesnt let me change screen time, just adds to my failed attempts

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 16, 2022 11:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2022 12:44 PM

There are two passcodes; Lock Screen Passcode and Screen Time Passcode. Use this link to reset your passcode If you forgot your Screen Time passcode - Apple Support

Following this process is the only way out to reset both passcodes if the above doesnot work for you. The steps given in this link will help you do that -> If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your ...

Note: If you restore from a backup then the Screen Time Passcode will be back on your device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2022 12:44 PM in response to lenabean2345

There are two passcodes; Lock Screen Passcode and Screen Time Passcode. Use this link to reset your passcode If you forgot your Screen Time passcode - Apple Support

Following this process is the only way out to reset both passcodes if the above doesnot work for you. The steps given in this link will help you do that -> If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your ...

Note: If you restore from a backup then the Screen Time Passcode will be back on your device.

apple id doesnt work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.