Related Article: If your Apple ID is locked or disabled

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why won’t my iPhone X let me set up the phone I bought from Facebook that iCloud locked it’s locked to the owner it says

I bought an iPhone ex S max off Facebook marketplace and it’s iCloud locked can anybody help me I’m not in touch with the person anymore please help

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Jun 16, 2022 1:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2022 2:14 PM

tucker264 wrote:

I bought an iPhone ex S max off Facebook marketplace and it’s iCloud locked can anybody help me I’m not in touch with the person anymore please help

Nobody can help you, you more than likely bought a stolen phone and it is now useless.

Only way to remove the icloud activation lock is to have the original apple id and password.

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2022 2:14 PM in response to tucker264

tucker264 wrote:

Nobody can help you, you more than likely bought a stolen phone and it is now useless.

Only way to remove the icloud activation lock is to have the original apple id and password.

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

Why won’t my iPhone X let me set up the phone I bought from Facebook that iCloud locked it’s locked to the owner it says

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.