Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have used 3.9 GB of my iCloud storage and it has not let me back it up once. What do I do?

Why won’t my phone backup if I have only used 3.9 GB of my iCloud storage and it hasn’t let me back it up one time

iPhone SE (Gen 3)

Posted on Jun 16, 2022 2:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 1:31 AM

The core question is: do you have iCloud 5 GB free storage or do you have an iCloud+ subscription?

-> Check -> Go to -> Settings -> your name -> iCloud -> if you see 50 GB (or 200 GB or 2 TB) then you have an iCloud subscription.

If you have an iCloud subscription, you will receive a monthly bill from Apple, check your email box.

👉 iPhone SE 3rd gen is available in -> 64 GB, 128 GB or 256 GB.

Which one do you have?

If you need more iCloud storage, see this Apple article: Upgrade to iCloud+

Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

See also: iCloud+ plans and pricing

iCloud+ plans and pricing - Apple Support

If you have upgraded iCloud storage, it would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

Once your request for iCloud+ has been activated, you should receive an invoice in your email box.

See also -> Manage your iCloud storage

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2022 1:31 AM in response to Vmin26

The core question is: do you have iCloud 5 GB free storage or do you have an iCloud+ subscription?

-> Check -> Go to -> Settings -> your name -> iCloud -> if you see 50 GB (or 200 GB or 2 TB) then you have an iCloud subscription.

If you have an iCloud subscription, you will receive a monthly bill from Apple, check your email box.

👉 iPhone SE 3rd gen is available in -> 64 GB, 128 GB or 256 GB.

Which one do you have?

If you need more iCloud storage, see this Apple article: Upgrade to iCloud+

Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

See also: iCloud+ plans and pricing

iCloud+ plans and pricing - Apple Support

If you have upgraded iCloud storage, it would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

Once your request for iCloud+ has been activated, you should receive an invoice in your email box.

See also -> Manage your iCloud storage

Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

I have used 3.9 GB of my iCloud storage and it has not let me back it up once. What do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.