Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to recover i have forget my id password apple icloud activation lock?

I want to recover my iphone 6s i forgot my apple activation lock

iPhone 6s

Posted on Jun 16, 2022 10:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 6:34 AM

You are sign in here .  .  .  with your Apple ID & Password (?).

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

i forgot my apple activation lock

Have you forgotten your passcode?, if so see:

(< iOS 15.2) See this Apple article: If you forgot your iPhone passcode

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

(iOS 15.2 and newer) How to reset your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch if you've forgotten your passcode

How to reset your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch if you've forgotten your passcode – Apple Support (UK) 

See -> How to remove Activation Lock

How to remove Activation Lock – Apple Support (UK)

You can contact Apple support for help, -> Get Support (apple.com)

You have to show proof of ownership of your product, provide all documentation showing your purchase of the device.

If you do not have additional proof of ownership, contact the reseller. They may be able to provide the original purchase document.

Once Apple receive your proof of ownership, Apple will further review your request and provide an update.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2022 6:34 AM in response to Sarekrishnaadityanaidu

You are sign in here .  .  .  with your Apple ID & Password (?).

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

i forgot my apple activation lock

Have you forgotten your passcode?, if so see:

(< iOS 15.2) See this Apple article: If you forgot your iPhone passcode

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

(iOS 15.2 and newer) How to reset your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch if you've forgotten your passcode

How to reset your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch if you've forgotten your passcode – Apple Support (UK) 

You can contact Apple support for help, -> Get Support (apple.com)

You have to show proof of ownership of your product, provide all documentation showing your purchase of the device.

If you do not have additional proof of ownership, contact the reseller. They may be able to provide the original purchase document.

Once Apple receive your proof of ownership, Apple will further review your request and provide an update.

Jun 19, 2022 3:21 AM in response to justinemanaloto

I forgot my iCloud id

You are sign in here .  .  .  with your Apple ID & Password.

how to turn of activation lock

👉 If you need help with removing Activation Lock and have proof of purchase documentation, you can start an Activation Lock support request.

How to recover i have forget my id password apple icloud activation lock?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.