Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to access my old iCloud account with my old email in my old phone number how can I do this

I would like to access my old iCloud account with my old email in my old phone number how can I do this

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 3:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 7:08 AM

A different Apple ID with its password is signed in iPhone see the article What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support ( in fact you are not selling the iPhone but follow the steps ) sign out Apple ID Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

Then erase the iPhone How to factory reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Take out the sim used in the iPhone .

You have to insert the old sim that was used in with old phone number Set up cellular service on iPhone - Apple Support

And set up iPhone Turn on and set up iPhone - Apple Support ( the old Apple ID with its password associated with old phone number has to be signed in the device ) .

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2022 7:08 AM in response to TeQuela2012

A different Apple ID with its password is signed in iPhone see the article What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support ( in fact you are not selling the iPhone but follow the steps ) sign out Apple ID Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

Then erase the iPhone How to factory reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Take out the sim used in the iPhone .

You have to insert the old sim that was used in with old phone number Set up cellular service on iPhone - Apple Support

And set up iPhone Turn on and set up iPhone - Apple Support ( the old Apple ID with its password associated with old phone number has to be signed in the device ) .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.