Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Individual ringer and notifications volume for Airpods and internal speakers

I can't find any way to set different ringer and notifications volume for my Airpods and the internal speakers on the iPhone.

I need the ringer and notifications volume to be maxed out for the internal speakers, and much lower when using the Airpods.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 6:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 10:23 PM

NordicGhast Said:

"Individual ringer and notifications volume for Airpods and internal speakers: I can't find any way to set different ringer and notifications volume for my Airpods and the internal speakers on the iPhone. I need the ringer and notifications volume to be maxed out for the internal speakers, and much lower when using the Airpods."

-------

As of this post, this is not an option.

So, Recommend this to Apple:

Being not an option, recommend this to AppleApple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is their customers prefer, and what features to include in models to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that you want this to be an option and why. Include the URL of this post.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2022 10:23 PM in response to NordicGhast

NordicGhast Said:

"Individual ringer and notifications volume for Airpods and internal speakers: I can't find any way to set different ringer and notifications volume for my Airpods and the internal speakers on the iPhone. I need the ringer and notifications volume to be maxed out for the internal speakers, and much lower when using the Airpods."

-------

As of this post, this is not an option.

So, Recommend this to Apple:

Being not an option, recommend this to AppleApple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is their customers prefer, and what features to include in models to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that you want this to be an option and why. Include the URL of this post.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Individual ringer and notifications volume for Airpods and internal speakers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.