Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods pro 1 gen notification/tone volume

Hi!

i would like to report a bug.

I would really like to lower the volume level of tones/notifications on my airpods pro, for example the sound playing when changing between listening modes. I see apple has implemented a slider for this in accessibility, unfortunately it doesnt work (reliably) for me. After setting the slider to its minimum amount , it doesnt actually do anything, i have to adjust the iphone’s ringtone and alert volume (just move the slider a bit), then the tone volume actually gets quiet (what i want). However, when i put the airpods back to its case, then put it into my ears again, the tone volume gets back to its annoyingly loud volume. I would like it to stay at the sliders quiet volume, without having to fiddle around every time. Ios is 16.1.1 on a 13 pro, airpods is a gen 1 pro, with 5B58 and 1.3.9 firmwares.

Thank you

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Nov 26, 2022 12:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2022 11:24 AM

Hi andras17, welcome to the Apple community

I hope you are doing well 🤗

Thank you for your interest in improving Apple products. You are here on the Apple community, we can't directly report your suggestions/bug, but you, you can.

You can make a recommendation or report a bug to Apple via the site provided for this purpose :

See you soon👋

Julio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2022 11:24 AM in response to andras17

Hi andras17, welcome to the Apple community

I hope you are doing well 🤗

Thank you for your interest in improving Apple products. You are here on the Apple community, we can't directly report your suggestions/bug, but you, you can.

You can make a recommendation or report a bug to Apple via the site provided for this purpose :

See you soon👋

Julio

Airpods pro 1 gen notification/tone volume

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.