Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is the mic icon to do the dictation? Iphone 13 Pro Max

If you ask me, I would never recommend or buy an Iphone 13 pro max ever again. Everything is complicated not like previous versions. Now where is the mic icon to dictate text? what is the easy way to do this not having to do SMS or imessage which I am not sure how to do sometimes I see it has one or the other names on the top, why is not communicating with other non-iphones for text GROUP messages, why can't I remove myself from a text group and hiding notifications also does not work and you are in forever? So many issues that were never an issue for Iphone users. Loosing my trust, next time I will get a Samsung.

So, back to how to do dictation, please give me a simple answer, I am not tech savvy as many of you.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 7:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 7:23 AM

The Dictation microphone is normally at the bottom right corner of the onscreen keyboard:

Dictate text on iPhone - Apple Support

Beyond that, I have none of the other issues you describe, so can't help you there.

1 reply

Where is the mic icon to do the dictation? Iphone 13 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.