Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone got flashed . I got my phone back . I have opened my account on it . But the things I backed up are not showing

Why ain’t the things I backed up showing again

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 7:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2022 8:24 AM

Have you restored from your latest available backup? If you were syncing with iCloud, have you turned on iCloud syncing? The iCloud sync is very very slow. The photos sync is extremely slow. It could take several days or more for the photos to sync.

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.    *

ASC YouTube for how to restore an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from an iCloud backup

ASC YouTube for how to restore your iPhone or iPad from a backup on your Mac

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2022 8:24 AM in response to Eddyman123

Have you restored from your latest available backup? If you were syncing with iCloud, have you turned on iCloud syncing? The iCloud sync is very very slow. The photos sync is extremely slow. It could take several days or more for the photos to sync.

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.    *

ASC YouTube for how to restore an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from an iCloud backup

ASC YouTube for how to restore your iPhone or iPad from a backup on your Mac

My phone got flashed . I got my phone back . I have opened my account on it . But the things I backed up are not showing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.