You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SpyWare

I just learned that my husband installed mspy on my iphone 13, ipad air 2022 and my hp desktop. I tried to uninstall it but he is still able to access all of my devices. How can i get this off?

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 12:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 7:22 AM

For your iPhone restore it to factory settings, and set it up as a new phone; do not restore a backup→Restore your iOS device to factory settings - Apple Support. You can reinstall apps and email accounts, but not a backup.

If he knows your Apple ID and password change your Apple ID password→Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support and also review this→If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

and this→Device and data access when personal safety is at risk - Apple Support

We can’t do much to help with your HP, but visit a Windows tech support location (such as Best Buy’s Geek Squad) or call them in to clean up your desktop. The only other alternative would be to reinstall Windows on it, and do not restore a backup.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 18, 2022 7:22 AM in response to joannjoann1234

For your iPhone restore it to factory settings, and set it up as a new phone; do not restore a backup→Restore your iOS device to factory settings - Apple Support. You can reinstall apps and email accounts, but not a backup.

If he knows your Apple ID and password change your Apple ID password→Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support and also review this→If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

and this→Device and data access when personal safety is at risk - Apple Support

We can’t do much to help with your HP, but visit a Windows tech support location (such as Best Buy’s Geek Squad) or call them in to clean up your desktop. The only other alternative would be to reinstall Windows on it, and do not restore a backup.

SpyWare

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.