Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keyboard Click Problem

When listening to music using iPhone 13 and Apple HomePod mini pair, phone sounds are are at max volume. This is currently affecting both the keyboard sound clicks as well as the alert notifications including but not limited to alarms, text messages and any other system notification.

Turning off the keyboard clicks (as suggested by other people) or disabling the sound from the alerts is not an acceptable option because I need to be able to know when I receive a message for work.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 8:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 8:43 AM

NOT SOLVED: I’m aware that iPhone has two different volume controls one for music/external audio and one for sound effects and games but they don’t allow you to modify them separately so the only solution I’ve come across so far was to open up a video game and turn the volume down to an acceptable level and then quit the game and go back to my music. Seems like something that should be built into the settings app and not requiring a third-party tool to solve.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2022 8:43 AM in response to MasterGamerJK

NOT SOLVED: I’m aware that iPhone has two different volume controls one for music/external audio and one for sound effects and games but they don’t allow you to modify them separately so the only solution I’ve come across so far was to open up a video game and turn the volume down to an acceptable level and then quit the game and go back to my music. Seems like something that should be built into the settings app and not requiring a third-party tool to solve.

Keyboard Click Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.