Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The WiFi icon does not show up on my screen. It shows that it is connected to my network but the icon flashes on then off. What do I do?

The WiFi icon does not show up on my screen. How do I get the WiFi icon to stay on?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 10:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 8:23 AM

Have you tried with other Wi-Fi networks? If it doesn’t work with any Wi-Fi networks, and you have Reset Network Settings, use the Get Support link at the top of this page to discuss repair options with Apple.

5 replies

Jun 18, 2022 12:54 PM in response to Cayce1234

Go to Settings/General/Transfer or Reset iPhone/Reset/Reset Network Settings, then try to connect again.

Also, try other Wi-Fi networks to isolate the problem; if it works on other networks such as libraries, schools, cafes, Starbuck’s, MacDonalds, a friends house, etc then the problem is with your router. If it doesn’t work on any other networks your phone may have a hardware problem.

The WiFi icon does not show up on my screen. It shows that it is connected to my network but the icon flashes on then off. What do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.