Newsroom Update

New features come to Apple services this fall. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS Safari won’t let me change page zoom.

Running iOS 15.5 on my IPhone 13Pro max and having an issue with the page zoom in Safari. If I change the zoom on a webpage in safari it only will let me zoom out to 85% or zoom in to 115%. Seems to be this way on every website I try. So I went into Safari settings > Page Zoom and it won’t even let me change it from 100% in the settings. I tap all the other options and it doesn’t do anything. Anyone else having this issue? I’ve restored my phone, reset settings, cleared browser history etc. still not working

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 10:58 AM

Similar questions

6 replies

Jul 21, 2022 10:05 AM in response to truebloodc

Hi truebloodc,

Great troubleshooting so far. Check your display settings to make sure the selection there is correct, make adjustments if needed, then test again. Your display selection may be limiting options in other apps. Check out Adjust the display and text size on iPhone - Apple Support for additional information.

If the same continues, it may be best to reach out to Apple Support for further assistance.

Take care.

iOS Safari won’t let me change page zoom.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.