Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Homepod with family sharing

I bought a HomePod mini and try to set up multiple users in my home. I set up HomePod with me as the owner and we are a family of three and my husband is the organiser for family sharing. It recognises my daughter’s invite and she could do personal requests but it doesn’t recognise my husband’s requests and voice despite all the ways I tried. For this to work should I be the organiser of family sharing or is it a technical issue?

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 11:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2022 12:25 AM

Have you gone though all the steps in Apple's support document Set up voice recognition on HomePod mini or HomePod?

If you can't solve your issue, perhaps reset the device and start again with your husband as the primary user.

Similar questions

2 replies

Homepod with family sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.