Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My screen middle part is not working correctly what should I do I did everything power-off . Cleaned screen and removed protector and Else . Recently I have used it in rain after i

My screen middle part is not working correctly what should I do I did everything power-off . Cleaned screen and removed protector and Else . Recently I have used it in rain after it was working correctly but at night ghost toch was occurring it become very unresponsive to use in morning the middle par is unable to work like in keyboard the letter “t” is working 1 out of 20 toches other are working correctly. Tell what should I do .

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 3:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 3:52 AM

Get an appointment at an Apple Store for an evaluation and possible screen replacement. It sounds like it has water damage from the rain.

2 replies

My screen middle part is not working correctly what should I do I did everything power-off . Cleaned screen and removed protector and Else . Recently I have used it in rain after i

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.