Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID used to sign on in another location

Keep getting message thst my Apple ID was used to sign on In another location

I changed password and sign and email but it happened again. Now what? It says it sends me a code but I never get it in the first round. Only when I ask for it to be resent. What do I do?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 6:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 6:39 AM

Someone may be trying to sign your Apple ID.. Since you have 2 Factor Authentication enabled, as long as they can't access one of your trusted devices, they can't get a code, and sign in. Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.   * 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2022 6:39 AM in response to Smpangia

Someone may be trying to sign your Apple ID.. Since you have 2 Factor Authentication enabled, as long as they can't access one of your trusted devices, they can't get a code, and sign in. Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.   * 

Apple ID used to sign on in another location

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.