Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My all photos and videos from 2016 to June 2022 my all old data can i seen some data photos are needed very urgently

Please provide me my 2016 tO 2022 all photos and videos ad in delet data I need very urgent please provide me as soon as possible

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 3:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2022 11:07 PM

Try these steps to recover your photos:

1. Check your Recently Deleted folder: Deleted photos will stay there normally for 30 days, after 30 days they will be removed and can not be recovered

2. Read Apple recommendation: If you're Missing Photos or Videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

3. Check your iCloud: Open your iCloud and see if you find the missing photos:https://www.icloud.com

4. Other places where you could find photos: Other computer, external hard drive, USB memory stick, other cloud storage, digital camera, memory cards, emails, .. 

5. Use your Time Machine Backup: You can always restore your library from a TimeMachine backup, you must restore the complete library (as a second copy) and then export the needed photos

6. Data recovery service: Some companies offer data recovery service, but this is expensive and can only be done if no new data were added. New data will overwrite the deleted photos and a recovery will be impossible 

If none of the above steps was able to recover your photos then your photos are gone

Ralf

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2022 11:07 PM in response to DrshahabRajpoot

Try these steps to recover your photos:

1. Check your Recently Deleted folder: Deleted photos will stay there normally for 30 days, after 30 days they will be removed and can not be recovered

2. Read Apple recommendation: If you're Missing Photos or Videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

3. Check your iCloud: Open your iCloud and see if you find the missing photos:https://www.icloud.com

4. Other places where you could find photos: Other computer, external hard drive, USB memory stick, other cloud storage, digital camera, memory cards, emails, .. 

5. Use your Time Machine Backup: You can always restore your library from a TimeMachine backup, you must restore the complete library (as a second copy) and then export the needed photos

6. Data recovery service: Some companies offer data recovery service, but this is expensive and can only be done if no new data were added. New data will overwrite the deleted photos and a recovery will be impossible 

If none of the above steps was able to recover your photos then your photos are gone

Ralf

My all photos and videos from 2016 to June 2022 my all old data can i seen some data photos are needed very urgently

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.